A few weeks ago, I sent Jennifer, the owner/editor of The Dirty Shirt, various Thirty-One Gifts products and asked her to do a thorough, hands-on review of each one. If you don’t already follow The Dirty Shirt’s blog, Jennifer is a mom-approved Nielsen Power 50 Mom providing hands-on product reviews for some major national brands. I’m honored that she has agreed to review my Thirty-One Gifts products!
Her first review is of the Organizing Utility Tote.
Jennifer of The Dirty Shirt says,
This tote is perfect for taking just about anything on the go with you. From toting craft supplies and kids toys to theme park needs this tote holds everything. I like it because it is compartmentalized which allows me to put drink containers for my kids on the outside instead of the inside where everything can get wet if I had a spill. Now I can carry my toddlers needs everywhere I go. I don’t feel I need a full blown diaper bag anymore so this Organizing Utility Tote is perfect for what I need!”
To read The Dirty Shirt’s full product review of the Organizing Utility Tote, click here.
Thirty-One Uses for the Organizing Utility Tote: (in no particular order)
Thirty-One products have several uses. Here are 31 uses for this particular bag. Comment below if you’d like to add your creative ideas to the list.
- 1. Diaper bag
- 2. Gardening supplies
- 3. Portable game storage—Wii inside and games inside, cords and controllers in pockets
- 4. Scrapbooking organizer
- 5. Mobile office
- 6. Beach/pool bag
- 7. Snack pack
- 8. Kids’ go bag—toys, books, etc. for church, waiting rooms, etc.
- 9. Bride’s tote for wedding planning supplies and day-of beauty gear
- 10. Teacher’s tote for grading papers—papers inside, in pockets stickers, pens, stamps, calculator etc.
- 11. Teacher’s tote for dry erase boards, markers, and erasers
- 12. Knitting/crochet bag
- 13. Cleaning supplies—household
- 14. Art supplies
- 15. Hair tote–appliances inside, clips, ribbons, products in side pockets
- 16. Small home electronics with cords/remotes in various pockets
- 17. Dress up clothes—shoes and accessories in pockets
- 18. Picnic tote
- 19. Kids clutter organizer for car
- 20. Cleaning supplies—car
- 21. Gift wrap caddy
- 22. Hospital waiting room bag for adults
- 23. Tool bag—larger inside, smaller in pockets
- 24. Game bag—puzzles, Yatzee etc. inside and various card games in the pockets
- 25. Yard sale tote
- 26. Overnight bag
- 27. Home emergency kit—bottled water, flashlight, batteries, candles, lighter or matches
- 28. Housewarming gift/wedding gift with home essentials inside
- 29. Pet supplies—water bowls inside, leash, brush, treats, etc. in the pockets
- 30. Laundry bag—mismatched socks or detergent inside, stain sticks, clothespins, etc. in pockets
- 31. Toy organizer
~ a special thank you to Amy Ivey for providing the fun list ~